2017 was a fantastic year for the Frank Recruitment Group. Before we usher in 2018, let’s take a look at 10 reasons why 2017 was a great year!
Reason #10 – Career Opportunities Across the World
In 2016, we hit the 1,000 employee milestone, but we’re not looking to stop there. In 2017, our significant growth came with plenty of career advancement opportunities in every FRG office around the globe.
At FRG, we want you to work at a place where your talent is nurtured, where you receive the tools and training you need to keep learning and stay ahead of the game, and we want to you enjoy working for us with our fun and motivating culture.
#JoinFRG today! Click here to see our open career opportunities.
Reason #9 – Frank Training Sets Employees Up to Succeed
2017 saw the further development of our Frank University training program, a program that provides our consultants the tools to build their sales and recruitment expertise, no matter what their skill level is.
Frank University has become one of the best-reviewed programs in the recruitment industry. No matter what your background is, this program is designed to enable you to become a recruitment expert. We want each of our consultants to be successful, and in order for that to happen, we need to support their development with world-class training and one-on-one coaching from other experienced recruiters throughout their tenure.
Click here to learn more about Frank University.
Reason #8 – FRG Social Media Community
Our growth on every popular social media platform has not gone unnoticed in 2017. In fact, Frank Recruitment Group was named one of the Top 10 Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies in 2017 by LinkedIn out of a possible 60,000 firms. Check out some of our social media channels:
- Instagram – @frankrecruitmentgroup
- Snapchat – FrankRecGroup
- Facebook – Frank Recruitment Group
- Twitter – @FrankRecGroup
- LinkedIn – Frank Recruitment Group
Reason #7 – 2017 Global Summer Conferences
This summer, our employees around the globe gathered together to celebrate everything FRG at the 2017 Summer Conference!
The conferences started off with a rundown of our unprecedented growth, while recognizing and rewarding our hardest workers. The conference then continued into the evening when we celebrated with delicious food, tasty drinks, and a night of music and dance from the area’s best DJs!
- Click here to see photo highlights of our EMEA Summer Conference
- Click here to see photo highlights of our USA Summer Conference
- Click here to see photo highlights of our APAC Summer Conference
Reason #6 – Frank Wellbeing & CSR Initiatives
FRG is proud to support many non-profit organizations around the globe through our brand new CSR program. 2017 brought us a new commitment to growing and developing together through the realization of a unified vision of giving back to those in need around the world. As we enter 2018, each FRG employee will pursue CSR initiatives in the course of their daily business activities.
In 2017 we made a commitment to develop more activities to give back to those in need. Employees had the opportunity to become CSR ambassadors and began to volunteer their time to develop local initiatives to give employees a chance to raise money or help out with causes chosen by the employees.
2017 also renewed our focus on the wellbeing. Our employees are at the forefront of our business and it is for this reason that we created Frank Wellbeing, a program designed to improve the health and wellbeing of our employees. Through our planned initiatives, many of which will launch in 2018, we will work to improve work-life balance, provide nutritional food options, offer gym and health management services, and ultimately relieve any stress in the workplace.
Reason #5 – New & Expanded Offices
With our continued success, we’ve had to open larger offices and new locations. Here are some of our office highlights from 2017:
- Philadelphia – FRG Philly celebrated their one year anniversary. Click here to see photo highlights.
- Berlin – FRG Berlin also celebrated their one year anniversary.
- Dallas – we opened a new office in the Lonestar State. Click here to learn more.
- Newcastle – FRG Newcastle relocated to a brand new office. Click here to learn more.
- Singapore – Our FRG Singapore team also moved into a brand new office this year. Click here to see what it looks like!
Reason #4 – 2017 Achievers Trips Around the Globe
We offer our employees some of the best incentives, especially when it comes to our popular all-expenses-paid achievement trips.
This year, our top employees took achiever trips to Finland and Sardinia, and we’re kicking off 2018 with an achievers trip to South Africa!
- Click here to see photo highlights from our Sardinia trip
- Click here to see photo highlights from our Berlin trip
- Click here to see photo highlights from our Colorado trip
Reason #3 – International Sales Days
Motivation is a huge element of working with us at FRG. Throughout the year, we hold special themed Sales Days that are focused on improving our business, while having fun at the same time.
Reason #2 – Award Recognition
2017 was a great year for us, and we were definitely recognized for it! This year made us one of the most globally recognized and awarded recruitment firms in the world. Check out the awards we’ve won this year:
- #77 on the Sunday Times Profit Track 100 List – Fastest Growing Profits
- Listed as Top 1000 Companies That Inspire in the UK by the London Stock Exchange
- Listed as Top 1000 Europe’s Fastest Growing Companies by the Financial Times
- #104 on the Sunday Times International Track 200 List – Fastest Growing International Sales
- Winner of Best UK Overseas Operation by Global Recruiter Awards
- #226 on the Sunday Grant Thornton Top Track 250 List
- Named Top 10 Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agency by LinkedIn
- Winner of Best & Brightest Places to Work in Dallas/Fort Worth
- GOLD Winner of Best Place to Work at Best In Biz Awards 2017
- BRONZE Winner of Company of the Year at Best In Biz Awards 2017
- #58 on The Journal’s Top 200
Reason #1 – Growth of Each Brand
We have seven niche IT recruitment brands under our FRG umbrella, and each one posted significant growth in 2017! Here are some of the highlights:
- FRG Technology Consulting
- In 2017 we launched FRG Technology Consulting that specializes in recruiting AWS, Azure, and Marketing Automation.
- Nigel Frank International
- Mason Frank International
- Launched 2018 Salesforce Salary Survey.
- Sponsored Dreamforce in San Francisco.
- Churchill Frank
- Launched our first Big Data and Analytics Salary Survey.
- Washington Frank
- Sponsored and attended ServiceNow Knowledge17 in Orlando.
- Attended NowForum in New York, Chicago and DC.
- Sponsored SAP SMB Innovation Summit in Berlin and the Sage Summit UK in London.
- Anderson Frank
- Celebrated its one year anniversary!
- Released the first NetSuite Salary Survey.
- Sponsored and presented at SuiteWorld 2017.
Looking Toward the Future
Across our growing organization, we saw incredible growth in 2017. While this 2017 recap lets us reflect on how far we’ve come, we have our sights set on 2018! We look forward to continuing our growth, and we are looking for motivated employees to join us.